The Hot Dog Yoga Bingo Challenge
What is the Bingo challenge? Why participate?
What is the Bingo Challenge?
Pick up a bingo card at the front desk, collect squares to collect prizes. It’s that easy!
Why take part?
What better time for you to renew or begin your yoga practice, or to try something new and stretch yourself, physically and mentally. Hot Dog Yoga's February Bingo challenge will give you the chance to experience more, learn more, and grow more. Whether you’re looking to improve your practice, start your journey, or try something new, now’s the time.
What is included?
Challenge participants receive:
- Unlimited classes for the month of February
- A Block Party (workshop on using yoga blocks) on Sunday 17th February 1.30 — 3.30pm
- A Yin Masterclass on Sunday 24th February 5.15 — 6.45pm
- A Celebration Vino Vinyasa class on Friday 1st March 6.00 — 7.00pm
What does it cost to take part in the Bingo Challenege?
- $25 for Hot Dog Yoga members. Buy the add-on here or in studio.
- Not a member? Our minimum term for our direct debit memberships is 8 weeks, so you can become a member for the duration of the challenge, and cancel your membership after 8 weeks (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 3 business days in advance) if you want to take a break from practicing after the challenge. More details here.
- Alternatively, if you want to take part as a one off it is available at $200 for non-members here. This is also the only way to get a monthly pass at Hot Dog Yoga.
What are the rules and prizes?
Bingo Challenge rules
After picking up your card, choose a box, complete it in February and cross it out. Multiple boxes can be crossed out with the same class. All cards must be turned in to reception by 28th February to be in the prize draw.
What can you win?
There are 3 tiers of prizes that you enter to win based on your completed boxes. A winner from each category below will be chosen randomly:
- Straight Bingo (5 in a row either vertical, horizontal or diagonal) — The winner will receive a pair of HDY leggings or a Yoga Design Lab mat towel.
- X, T, L or + (spaces in X, T, L or + covered) — The winner will receive a One Month Unlimited Yoga Pass.
- Blackout (every space covered) — The winner will receive a One Month Unlimited Yoga Pass and a Wellness Hamper.