The types of information we collect
We may collect your personal information from some or all the following interactions:
- through your use of this Site or any Wifi guest services we provide at any of our locations;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete registrations, requests or applications for our or services by phone, in person or electronically;
- when you communicate with us by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means; or
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our studios.
When you visit our website, we automatically record information you send whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages your visit on our website and the time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Our suppliers may also from time to time share your personal information with us.
How we use your personal information
We collect your personal information to assist us provide a more tailored experience to you, including to:
- perform administration, marketing, planning, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we and our suppliers provide services to you;
- provide you with services that you have requested from us and enhance those services to better suit your requirements; and
- communicate with you, including answering your questions, or informing you of our services, special offers, and events which might interest you.
How we use secure and disclose your personal information
We take the following measure to make sure your personal information will be safely and securely stored:
- Restricting access to personal information;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access;
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes; and
- By employing industry standard encryption technology.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, advisors, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, payment processors, and data entry service providers, lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes; and
- if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia.