Our Favourite Double Bay Cafes/Restaurants
It's easy to work up an appetite doing hot yoga! So we have listed some of our favourite restaurants in Double Bay, Sydney below:
- About Life – a great place for a quick, healthy meal. Their dishes welcome all the dietary diverse out there and the coffee is certified organic and fair-trade.
- Bake Bar – a local favourite, this café is bustling no matter what time you visit! Using organic ingredients where possible, there’s always free smells from the open bakery. Try their breads and pastries.
- Indigo – a Double Bay institution. We love that it’s dog friendly (as with the other cafes above) and that they have all-day breakfast. Green breakie bowl for lunch anyone?
- Sake – no need to trek to the Rocks for one of the best Japanese restaurants in Sydney. Located in the Intercontinental Hotel (for pre-dinner rooftop pool bar drinks), try the Hiramasa Kingfish with Jalapeno and the Kimchi Brussel Sprouts. Don’t forget the Dragon Egg for dessert!
- Little Jean – with spacious modern décor, you may want to go for brunch and stay for dinner! There’s a big emphasis on ethical, sustainable produce. Everything we ordered here has been amazing but try the Salmon, cauliflower, tahini yoghurt, sumac, onion, walnut, coriander.
Photo credit: @littlejean_doublebay