Unlimited classes for new students only. Valid for three weeks from your first visit.
10 Class Pass
Valid for six months from your first visit.
per week (billed fortnightly)
Unlimited classes. Exclusive member benefits (see below).
HDY Membership Benefits
- 10% discount off retail products over $10 each
- 10% discount off events, workshops and training
- Exclusive member only specials and offers
- Free Hot Dog Yoga tank and tote (while stocks last, redeem in studio)
- 4 complimentary guest passes every calendar year to share your love of yoga with four family member/friends who are new to Hot Dog Yoga. The guest needs to create account and member must let firstname.lastname@example.org know guest's email address 1 business day prior to class. Member to accompany guest(s) for the class. Please note, a particular guest may only use a pass once.
General Terms and Conditions
All passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
Hot Dog Yoga reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, events, workshops or training. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information.
It is best to book online or via our app to avoid disappointment. Bookings for classes can be made up to a week in advance. If the class is waitlist only, please do put yourself on the waiting list as spaces often come up.
If you can no longer attend the booked class, please cancel at least 2 hours prior by logging into your account online or using our app. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media. If you “no show” or cancel within 2 hours of the class start time, you will be charged for the class as it often means another student is unable to attend. Members and intro offer holders may have their booking privileges suspended if they “no show” or "late cancel" more than two classes in any week.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes. But, it excludes events, workshops, training, retreats or other special events. The membership is individual and so you may not share membership with anyone (other than via a guest pass).
- The minimum term is eight consecutive weeks (four payments). After this term, the membership will continue, until you tell us you want to suspend or cancel via email. You can let us know at: email@example.com. All correspondence and account adjustments must be via email (i.e. not in person, phone, etc.). We need 3 days notice to process all changes to memberships. The minimum suspension period is 1 week and is available in weekly increments up to 8 weeks.
- We will charge membership fees to your credit card or bank account every two weeks via Ezidebit. It is your responsibility to ensure funds are available and credit card / account details are up to date. If your financial institution declines an auto-debit, we will pass on any additional administration costs charged by our provider, Ezidebit. Ezidebit currently applies a fee up to $11.90 for these failed transactions. We may cancel the membership if an auto-debit fails twice or more. In spite of any such cancellation, you agree that we can recover all money owed on the membership including the minimum term.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class, please cancel so that your place is available to others. You can make class cancellations up to 2 hours before class. Our system will mark you as a “no-show” or “late cancel” if you do not attend a booked class or cancel after the cancellation window. You may have booking privileges suspended if you “no show” or "late cancel" more than two classes in any week.